READ ABOUT MANY USES WHICH ARE COLOR CODED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE:
Strong Alkaline "Kangen" Water pH 11.0
This water preserves hygiene in your daily life due to it's strong cleaning effect. It has absorbing, dissolving and heat conducting benefits.
*this water pH is not for drinking**
Food Preparation - Remove rawness from vegetables such as green onion, wasabit, flowering fern and more with strong alkaline water.
Cleaning - Clean cutting boards and dishcloths. Good for cleaning oil and tough grime from vents, as well as for general cleaning in the kitchen.
Stain Removal - The extra strength, absorption power, will remove coffee, soy sauce and oil stains with ease. Also great for getting out stubborn toilet bowl stains.
Dishes- Use less detergent when washing your dishes. Save on water bills, as only 1/3 to 1/4 of the usual amount of water is adequate for rinsing off detergent.
- Add 1 Tablespoon to dressings to keep oil emulsified
- Drink small amounts 45 minutes before meals to enhance the digestion process**
- Soak dried beans, seeds, nuts, grains and more to speed up germination or cooking
- Soak meats in this water for 10-15 minutes, drain off any blood and reduce strong smells. Great tenderizer!
- Soak your fruits or vegetables for as long as 30 minutes to deep clean and revitalize. 5 min soak is sufficient
- Emulsify oils to make soaps and lotions
- Lowers the boiling point
- Mix with essential oils for a refreshing linen spray
- Soak clothing with grease spots
- Helps dye dark fabrics
- Use less detergent when using this water for dishes
- Help remove stains: coffee, soy sauce, oils...
- Cleaning: oil and grease on vents, kitchen floors, counters, dishes, cutting boards, knives and more
Acidic Water pH 4.0 - 6.0
This slightly acidic water is recognized for its astringent effects. It's terrific to use for gentle cleaning and beauty care.
*This water pH is NOT for drinking*
Face Wash - The astringent properties of Acidic water are effective in toning and firming your skin. Pat the skin and leave to air dry. This water is also excellent as a toner after shaving face or body.
Hair Care - Use this water instead of conditioner after shampooing. Reduces annoying tangles and brings out a radiant shine. Keep in a spray bottle and spray your hair and face when you're out and about.
Pet Care - Spray your pet with this water and brush afterwards to obtain shiny fur.
Polishing - Polish mirrors, eyeglasses, glass surfaces and objects including windows for a high sheen.
Cleaning - Remove dirt from hardwood floors, ceramic tiles and more without leaving a sticky residue.
Frozen Foods - Spray food with Acidic water when freezing so that the food, including fish and shrimp, do not lose it's flavor when thawed out.
- Washing dishes
- Polishing: mirrors, eyeglasses, windows, knife sharpener
- Add to Bath Water to warm the body and keep the skin beautiful. Also keeps the tub free of bathtub rings
- Use in place of your toner for your face. Mist on and let air dry. Can also use on decolette
- Use as a rinse after shampooing to reduce tangles and improve hair sheen
- Rinse cycle of your washing machine to soften clothes
- Pet Care: groom, brush with this water for soft shiny fur
- Cooking beans in this water will speed up cooking time
- Wash and prepare fuits and vegetables that contain anthocyanins (vibrant colors)
- Batter or Fried foods: less oily & remain crispy
- Boil eggs, no leaking if they crack and peel easily
- Frozen Foods: spray (use a spray bottle) with acidic water before freezing to maintain flavor
- Remove tannins from tea cups & clean burnt pots & pans...you may have to soak for up to 24 hours
Strong Acidic Water pH 2.7
This water has a pH of 2.7 or lower and makes for an incredible disinfectant. In fact, in 2002, in accordance with the Food Hygiene Law, it was even approved for the use of disinfecting food products. Use Strong Acidic Water to sanitize kitchen utensils, counter tops and more to keep areas safe and free of germs.
*Please Note: This water pH is NOT for drinking*
Cleaning/Disinfecting - Sanitize knives, cutting boards, dish towels, kitchen cloths, etc. Clean and disinfect in and around your kitchen, which is a breeding ground for germs. For a more powerful disinfecting effect, clean with "Strong Kangen Water" before using Strong Acidic Water. Because of the strong acidity, metal that rusts easily should be wiped with a dry cloth.
Hygiene - Disinfect your hands, toothbrush or use the water to brush your teeth with or use as a mouth wash. Keep a spray bottle in your bathroom for easy access.
Commercial Operation - Beauty salons, hair salons, restaurants, agricultural colleges, daycare centers, pet shops and nursing homes all benefit greatly from Strong Acidic Water.
- Great hand sanitizer! Use in misting bottle
- Wash hands, then rinse with this water to disinfect
- Removes stains from clothes